Miyerkules, Enero 3, 2018

MY PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT PLAN OR CAREER PLAN

Good Day! I am Paulo A. Yu, a student teacher from Marilao, Bulacan. I still remember the date February 16, 2014 when I took the BulSU entrance exam. At first, I have confusion because my first choice was civil engineering but unfortunately, the proctor told me that at that moment, the remaining slots for engineering was already gone so I made a decision to take my second choice which is Bachelor in Secondary Education Major in Social Studies. A few months later, I passed the entrance exam.

My journey began when I first enter Bulacan State University wearing blue pants and white polo. At first, I was very nervous because I didn’t know yet what will happen to me for the next four years of my stay but my confidence and ability to easily make friends with others helped me to build myself and survive the college life.

Months from now, I am expected to graduate my bachelor degree. I have many plans on my head when I leave my dear alma mater, BulSU. Using the knowledge and skills that College of Education equipped in me, I can easily apply it to the field that fits my qualifications. I am going to be a good teacher someday, I sense that. I know that I will impart something beneficial to the young ones, the students. Something that can make and transform them to be a more productive citizens of the country.


I have dreams to fulfill tomorrow. And I will not waste every opportunities to achieve this goals. This is me, this is my dream, this is my now.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

TABLE OF CONTENTS

I. TITLE PAGE- http://yupaulo.blogspot.com/2017/12/title-page_29.html II. PRELIMINARIES- http://yupaulo.blogspot.com/2018/01/iii-pr...