Martes, Enero 2, 2018

MY DEMONSTRATION TEACHING DAY (November 28, 2017)


Rating scale of cooperating teacher and observation guide- rating scale of observers




 Me and Redgie talking about usual activities 
every gender





Me and Ivan talking about the accomplishments of Rep. Geraldine Roman despite of gender discrimination








Group activity (Usual activities of every gender)






Demonstration Teaching Observers

(From Left: Mr. Lemuel P. del Rosario, Ms. Josielyn Villaruz, Mrs. Melchora Reyes and Mr. Lawrence A. dela Cruz)












 The Post-Conference

That day was very tough for me because it is the day wherein I was able to apply in one single class all the learnings, strategies, techniques and practices that my cooperating teacher and I really worked out. The day was also happy and satisfying because of the post comments and suggestions of the observers and I saw my students very glad of this achievement.



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

TABLE OF CONTENTS

I. TITLE PAGE- http://yupaulo.blogspot.com/2017/12/title-page_29.html II. PRELIMINARIES- http://yupaulo.blogspot.com/2018/01/iii-pr...